Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is natural healing technique which reinforces the body’s natural ability to heal itself. Reiki energy balances, heals and harmonises the body, mind, emotions and spirit. It is one of the gentlest and most effective yet powerful techniques available. Reiki can support and enhance other forms of treatment and is a tradition which is open to any belief system.
Reiki is simple to learn and easy to use on yourself. Enjoy a relaxing time in a small, friendly class learning about:
- The origins of Usui Reiki
- How to use Reiki on yourself
- Meditations & visualisations
- The aura & chakras
- How to sense energy & see auras
- Body wisdom
The cost for the 2 days (4 hours each day) is £125 inclusive of:
- Full tuition and the support and attention you require
- A comprehensive handbook for you to keep
- 4 attunements to Reiki energy
- A Reiki certificate of attendance
- Usui Reiki Lineage
- An invitation to monthly Reiki meetings
For those who wish to become a Professional Reiki Practitioner working with the general public, this course forms the foundation of the Professional Reiki Practitioner course, which is verified and certified by the UK Reiki Federation as meeting the requirements of the Reiki Council’s Core Curriculum and the National Occupational Standards for Reiki.
Reiki is probably one of the most special gifts that you can bestow on yourself.
For course dates, location and times, please see the Events page of this website.
For more information please contact Ruth on 07748 446060, or email us via the contact form tab.