Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is natural healing technique which reinforces the body’s natural ability to heal itself. Reiki energy balances, heals and harmonises the body, mind, emotions and spirit. It is one of the gentlest and most effective yet powerful techniques available. Reiki can support and enhance other forms of treatment and is a tradition which is open to any belief system.
This course is for those people who have already learnt to use Reiki on themselves and now wish to deepen their understanding of Reiki and to use Reiki informally on family, friends and pets.
During this course you will receive 15 hours of tuition over 3 separate days over a 2 month period covering :
- 1 Second Degree attunement to Reiki energy
- Tuition in how to use Reiki informally, yet safely and effectively, on family, friends & pets
- 3 Sacred symbols with their names and uses, including the Distant Healing symbol
- Demonstrations of the techniques and Practical Sessions
There will be adequate time between each training day to complete and submit coursework and to practice techniques and symbols taught during the course.
The course costs £245 (payable by installments) inclusive of:
- Full course tuition
- On-going support & mentoring while training
- A comprehensive handbook for you to keep
- Usui Reiki lineage
- A certificate of attendance will be awarded upon successful completion of the training programme and submission of coursework
- An invitation to monthly Reiki share meetings
For dates, location and times of the next course, please visit the Events page of this website.
For more information please contact Ruth on 07748 446060, or email us via the contact form tab.